It's a good idea to measure your yard or available space before buying a pool. All the pools mentioned on this page are available in the following sizes unless otherwise stated: 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33. It's important you measure your space with an extra 2-4' around the pool on all sides for our crew to work around the pool during installation.
If your yard has limited access, you'll need to measure that too! We require 10 feet of clearance for the skid steer and equipment to access the area you're putting the pool in. If you don't have enough room for access, you will more than likely require a hand dig, which is a bit more expensive and time consuming.
You will need to call Okie811 to have all your underground lines marked. Under no condition will we ever build a pool underneath hanging power lines. Those lines will have to be moved or you will have to move the pool.
We charge $5/mile, one way, over 20 miles from our place of business in Stigler, OK. If you are within 20 miles, there will be no mileage charge. Mileage is paid directly to the installer at the time of service.
Only 8" of excavation is included in the price of above ground pools. Anything over 8" necessary to level the ground for installation will be $15/inch for additional excavation. If you want to bury your pool, it is $35/inch. Any above ground pools buried over 24" are out of warranty with the manufacturer. All dig charges paid directly to the installer at the time of service.
Water will need to be within 50' of where the pool is going. We advise against rapid filling pools via the fire department or other similar means. If you have any questions about rapid filling or best practices, please give us a call. Also, make sure you have electricity within 100' of where the pool is being built.
1. Customer will be responsible for delivery and installation charges should items be returned.
2. Call Okie811 to mark your lines.
3. Order sand for your pool.
4. Remove anything from the build site/access point that you do not wish to be damaged or destroyed. This includes landscaping, fences, decks, children's toys, tools, etc.
5. Decide where you want excess dirt. Your dirt pile must be within 50' of the build site or additional fees may be applied at the time of service, payable to the installer.
6. Find an electrician if you don't have one. APB is not responsible for electrical hook up. Electrical service should be done after the pool has been installed.
7. Budget in your water expense for filling your pool. We can tell you how many gallons your pool holds upon request.
8. Provide 10' of access to the build site for heavy equipment.
9. Pay all dig and mileage charges or remaining balance directly to the equipment operator upon completion.
10. Please be patient, scheduling installation for above ground pools can be very complicated. We must look at the weather for days leading up to the build, the day of the build, and the days following the build to ensure your pool is still standing upright at the end of the week.
11. Assemble and install step/ladder system.
12. Call us for startup instructions for the pump and filter once the pool is full.
Our new address is: 1212 E Main St, Stigler